Press release Dustcontrol February 2021
Safer and More Hygienic Food Production With A New Source Extraction System From Dustcontrol
Swedish Dustcontrol AB is boosting its product portfolio with a comprehensive source extraction system specially developed for the food industry. Hygiene requirements for the food industry are extremely stringent and the source extraction system ‘Good For Food’ contributes to increased safety, hygiene and cost-efficiency in production.
Good for Food meets both EU and FDA requirements for safe and hygienic food production. The suction brushes are made from antistatic material, can be cleaned hygienically (autoclavable) and provide the possibility of automatic detection. Colour coding of brushes and accessories minimises the risk of cross-contamination, and all equipment has been designed for smooth handling. The brushes are complemented by a full range of cleaning accessories and hoses especially produced for the food industry.
The system’s pre-separator also makes it possible for food producers to recycle materials that have been separated out, for example grain, flour, spices and other dry foodstuffs, which has a positive effect on the entire economics of production.
Max af Klintberg is the technician responsible for Dustcontrol’s new food system:
– Dustcontrol has almost fifty years of experience in advanced extraction systems and dust extractors for all types of manufacturing industries. Our goal with this system has been to develop a complete and simplified system for the food industry. The new system will help food manufacturers to raise both quality and efficiency of their production processes, leading to increased profitability. Good for Food will be available from week 7.
Dustcontrol’s extraction- and cleaning system for the food industry meets the following technical standards and regulations:
- (EC) No 1935/2004: Materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- (EC) No 2023/2006: Good manufacturing practice for materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- (EC) No 10/2011: Plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with food.
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration)- (21CFR 174-178): Regulations for materials intended to come into contact with food.
- FDA 21CFR117.40: Good manufacturing practice for equipment and utensils.
- EN 1.4404 / AISI 316L: Stainless and acid-resistant steel.
Peter Ufer, Sales Manager Scandinavia
Tel: +46 8 531 940 20
Henrik Lehtinen, Export Manager
Tel: +46 8 531 940 18
Dustcontrol contributes to a clean and healthy work environment
Dustcontrol AB was founded in 1972. The company develops advanced extraction systems and dust extractors for all types of manufacturing industries and construction sites. The result is healthy and efficient workplaces. The products are certified and approved for use with hazardous dust and they clean the air to 99.995 per cent. Dustcontrol’s head office and production facilities are located in Sweden with subsidiaries in Germany, Austria, the UK, the US, and Finland.