Sales Executive Mobile Equipment (Construction Industry), South Region – Immediate vacancy
This is an opportunity for an experienced sales person to work for the UK subsidiary of Dustcontrol AB, Sweden with a focus on selling Dustcontrol mobile equipment to the Construction and Hire industries across the Southern UK Region (initially excluding businesses within the M25 boundary). With the Dustcontrol brand rapidly becoming well recognised and considered a by-word for professionalism and great service within the Industry, this is an exciting time for the right candidate to join the organisation and be part of its planned expansion from early on.
- At least 5 years sales experience, preferably in the construction, hire, flooring or vacuum industries or with the selling of tools/small plant equipment.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate they have a proactive and patient sales approach, and are experienced in using solution based sales techniques for the selling of technical equipment.
- Computer Literate with full Microsoft Office applications (including Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint) and knowledge of Sage ACT would be desirable.
- High standard of written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills in both conference type and on-site environments.
- Candidates must have mathematical and practical abilities.
- Technical knowledge would be an advantage.
In the first instance please call our office on 01327 858001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register an interest.