DC 1800 eco XL
- Especially suited for parquet grinding and other working operations that produce light dust
- Suitable for general cleaning and source extraction from handheld power tools (with up to 5” suction casings) and small table saws.
- Slim, lightweight and ideal for those that need a highly portable machine that is powerful enough for source extraction.
- Equipped with a steel container.
The dust extractor DC 1800 eco XL is a solution for working with a parquet grinder without disturbing interruptions. Having the same performance like the DC 1800 eco it i also able to take care of larger amounts of dust thanks to its 60 liter container. As the DC 1800 eco XL is thought to be connected to a floor grinder it is equpped with an antistatic hose but without cleaning accessories.
The DC 1800 eco XL can also be ordered with autostart (Part no 101881).
The DC 1800 eco XL is delivered with the following:
- Antistactic suction hose (Ø 38) 5 m (Part No 2012+2114)
- Fine filter, cellulose (Part No 42029)
- HEPA H13 filter (Part No 42027)
- Coupling socket 50/38 Part No 2108)
|HxWxL [mm/in]||1160x380x380 / 46x15x15|
|Hose length Ø38 [m/ft]||5/16.4|
|Collecting container [l/gal]||55/14.5|
|Flow max, fan [m3/h] (EU)||190|
|Flow max, fan [CFM] (UK/USA/CAN)||114|
|Neg. pressure max [kPa] (EU)||21|
|Neg. pressure max [inwg] (UK/USA/CAN)||95|
|Power [W] (EU)||1285|
|Power [W] (UK/USA/CAN)||1340|
|Fine filter, polyester, area [m2 / ft2]||1,5/16.15|
|Efficiency fine filter, EN 60335-2-69, Class M [%]||99,9|
|Filter area, microfilter [m2 / ft2]||0,85/9.15|
|Efficiency fine filter, EN 60335-2-69, Class H [%]||99,995|
|Filter classification, EN 18221||HEPA H13|
|Sound Level [dB(A)]||68|